Ucapan Selamat Hari Bapa Maira Elizabeth Buat Air Mata Kami Mengalir...

SAYU, SEMPENA HARI BAPA SEMALAM, MAIRA ELIZABETH MENULIS STATUS DI IG YANG BUAT KAMI TERSENTUH HATI... BERSBARLAH DIK..INI SEMUA DUGAAN YANG MASA ESA.. TUHAN LEBIH SAYANGKAN BAPA AWAK..BACA LAGI..




"I honestly thought that it wouldn't bother me, but I was wrong. 😔 Who would ever thought that this celebration can be so empty and sad.

I wish it never happened. 😔 I wish you were here. I really miss going out as one complete family. I miss you so much!!! I don't like to think about you because whenever I do, I'll break down. 😔 I really do hope you'll read, but I know it's impossible. I know its never gonna happen.

I miss you, daddy. 😔 Happy Father's Day to best dad. 👨 That one dad whom no one can ever replace. Have a blessed Father's Day, daddy. I miss you.... & I love you so much! I really do wish you're with us prolly laughing, teasing one another.

You are still my number one, daddy. Always and forever. Until we meet again, one day. Happy Father's Day, daddy" - Maira






Ucapan Selamat Hari Bapa Maira Elizabeth Buat Air Mata Kami Mengalir... Ucapan Selamat Hari Bapa Maira Elizabeth Buat Air Mata Kami Mengalir... Reviewed by Admin on 11:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

loading...
Powered by Blogger.